Temperature sensors are located on the suspension cables made of steel wires and are PVC coated.
Control system includes mini-address boards for temperature signal inputs from up to 9 sensors, installed in suspension box on the top of the silo. All address boards are inter-connected by 4-wire bus cable, for power supply and RS485 communication.
Centralized supervision unit is a standard PC, where all measured dates have been recorded, calculated and analyzed for each temperature sensor apart.
All temperature alarms can be adjusted individually as well as for a group of sensors. All information is stored on hard disk drive and can be printed at any time.
- IEC 801-2 Static discharge immunity
- IEC 801-3 High frequency immunity
- IEC 801-4 Burst transient, applied to main and signal wires
- IEC 801-5 High energy transients (lightings)
- DS Main voltage variations and drop outs
- CISPR 22 Noise signals, distributed by main and signal cables
- CISPR 22 High frequency emission